The objective of this workshop is to provide an informal atmosphere for discussions of original research on signal processing techniques with underwater acoustic applications. The intent is to review theoretical and experimental research at an early stage of development. Particular areas of interest are:
- Adaptive processing in non-stationary interference
- Detection, localization or tracking, and classification
- Underwater acoustic communications
- Marine mammal related acoustic signal processing
- Multistatic sonar signal processing
- Performance analysis for active and passive sonar
- Physics-based signal processing algorithm design and analysis
- Signal processing for AUVs or deployed autonomous systems
- Synthetic aperture sonar
2015 Abstract Submission and RegistrationClick here to submit an abstract for the meeting.
Click here to apply to attend without presenting.